Project: Metropolitan Warszawa
Investor: Hines Polska Sp. z o.o.
General Contractor: Hochtief Polska
Time of construction: 2001-2003
Cost of works: 12 000 000 PLN
Metropolitan is the most exclusive Polish office building with the highest standard, triple A (AAA). The design of building was made by world famous architect Sir Norman Foster. The project consists of three independent 7-floors building placed on pentagon plan.
Scope of works executed by Elektromontaż Rzeszów:
- preparation of workshop and as-built documentation,
- MV switchgears, cable lines, transformer station
- busbars, LV main switchgear with backup system
- floors distribution boards
- power supply for motors control
- electrical cabling
- electrical installation for ventilation, air-conditoning, pipes hesting
- internal and external lighting
- lighting control
- tests and start-up of installation
- Worldwide Award 2004 - from RIBA with asssociation with The Architectural Review
- „Best Overall Project 2003" award from the Construction Journal
- MIPIM Award in the Bussines Category at the international real estate trade tairs in Cannes.
- The Platinum Drill - the 1st prize in Bosch competition for Polish companies